Killybegs Play Space


Killybegs Play Space

 

We are delighted to announce that today June 28th 2013, we have secured the funding for the Killybegs Play Space.  The contract was signed this afternoon.

 

75% of the funding has been granted to us from LEADER and the other 25% is from the Play Ground Committees funds of €22,000 and from Donegal County Council funding of €22,000.

 

The total cost of the project is €176,000. Works will commence on the site ASAP.

 

We will keep you posted.

Check-in Date:

Check-out Date: