Killybegs Ladies GAA News
Killybegs Golfing Society
St Catherines Band
Entertainment & Events
Join our Newsletter
Killybegs Carnival 2009
Local Sports News
Parish Council Updates
St. Cattherine's FC
Roll Of Honour
Fixtures & Results
Killybegs GAA club notes 3/10/16
This week's Kilotto numbers were 10,13,22,23 There was no Jackpot winner. Next weeks Jackpot is at €7,800. There were 3 match 3 winners, AnneMarie Moore, Donal Cannon, Nuala Knox.
PLAY KILOTTO ONLINE
You can play Kilotto online on smartlotto.ie by following this link,http://bit.ly/KillybegsGAA
Once you enter the site it's all very straight forward, you can pick your own numbers or do a quick pick. Good luck everyone.
There was no winner of the bingo Jackpot. Next weeks bingo jackpot is at €5,600 on 45 no.'s. Bingo every Monday at 9pm in the Forresters Hall..
KILOTTO SELLERS FOR NEXT FEW MONTHS
OCTOBER - being organised by Teirnan O Rourke (if there are any
members available to sell please let Teirnan know- the Oct Rally weekend
will be busy so extra help will be needed)
NOVEMBER - Minor Board. Minor Board to organise sellers for November
DECEMBER - Senior Ladies/Senior Men
KILOTTO SELLERS WANTED!!
Any young person looking to make a few Euro for pocket money, Sellers will
receive 40c for every box filled. Please contact Carmel or Fionnuala.
FRIDAY, U16 boys home to Dungloe at 5.15pm in championship second leg.
SATURDAY, Reserves and Seniors away to St.Nauls at 3.30pm and 5.00pm
SUNDAY, Con McGuinness Cup for all children born 2006, 2007, 2009, at 12.00pm. Plenty support required.
SUNDAY, U13 girls away to Bundoran at 5.00pm
There has been no confirmed date for the Senior Championship Religation Final V Glenfin as yet.
FREE GAA YOUTH FORUM
Are you a GAA player aged 12 – 21 years old? Would you like to improve your performance as a player? Would you like to learn how to balance the demands of study and sport? Would you like to get inside the minds of some of the top Inter-County players in the country?
If so, apply to attend the FREE #GAAyouth Forum taking place in Croke Park on Saturday 29th October 2016.
The #GAAyouth Forum is designed by young players, for young players. The Forum will be fun and informative with a mix of interactive exhibitions, workshops, high profile speakers and a Q&A session.
Players will leave the Forum having learned invaluable tips and tools that will help them to develop as a player and as a person.
There will be a number of activities at the Forum including:
Exhibition Zone – interactive demos about everything from preparing healthy lunches to hurley care and repair!
Workshops – experts including David Gough and Joey Boland will address a range of issues from Respect & Sportsmanship to Injury Prevention & Recovery to Juggling the Demands in a young player’s life.
Free-Taking Master Class – Cora Staunton, Kate Kelly and Conor McManus will be joined by Damian Lawlor on the pitch to talk about how they have honed their free-taking technique!
Q&A – A range of experts and high profile players will answer your questions on a number of topics.
Lunch Hub – Keep the energy levels high and enjoy the best grub Croke Park has to offer… all for free!
Registration is from 9.30am, the Forum commences at 11am and concludes at 4.30pm.
This FREE event will fill up fast so make sure to apply online asap!
ULSTER GAA STUDENT BURSARY SCHEME 2016/2017
This is the tenth consecutive year that Comhairle Uladh has committed to the National Student Bursary Scheme.
The scheme is targeted at those students that are in full time education and who are:
• eligible, under Comhairle Ard Oideachais Constitution and Bye Laws, to play in Higher Education GAA Competitions.
• not in receipt of any other Bursary/Scholarship.
• actively involved in their Higher Education GAA Club.
• Studentsin their first year of study (‘Freshers’) will not be considered for an award in 2016/2017. – The rationale for this criterion is that new students to the university will not have integrated fully into the college GAA Club. Those students will be eligible in future years when they have had an opportunity to become more involved.
• Students who had previously received an award from Comhairle Uladh’s Bursary Scheme will not be considered for an award in 2016/2017. – The rationale for this criterion is to try to spread the awards to more students rather than awarding to the same students each year
• Members of the GPA were not permitted to apply to the scheme as they have their own awards scheme.
• Post Graduate and Masters Degree students will not be eligible to apply for an award.
Application forms are downloadable online from www.ulster.gaa.ie
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12.00 noon on Friday 7th October 2016.
Anyone with information for club notes or any changes to fixtures please let Aisling know by Monday evening.
Aisling Ní Mhuireán
Oifigeach Caidreamh Poiblí
CLG Na Cealla Beaga
Photos From Gallery
Site Powered by